1st Night of Revealing Faith!
Glad to see that some of you came out to the “Revealing Faith” event at New Heart Ministries located at: 80 Smokey Hollow Road, Baldwinsville, New York 13027
Stephanie and Wayne Anderson delivered the message “Revealing Faith.
Some of the key takeaways: (Note: Sometimes the spirit is able to hear and remember what was spoken. I am unable to recount the full impact of the event in the physical. This is an event that you must be present to understand in the spirit. Me simply stating what some of the key takeaways are, does not reflect the impact of the message of “Revealing Faith”)
- Faith – Faith is present when you say, in Jesus Christ.
- Measure – To everyone there is a different amount of faith given and a different amount of faith given at any one time.
- Works – You are not saved by works. However, you must work your faith in order to increase your faith. What comes to mind is; Matthew 25:14-30 The Parable of the Talents. You have a measure of faith, what are you doing with what you have already received?
- Speaking – You must speak!
- Tools – Most of us have the head knowledge. Now is the time to connect our head knowledge with tools and apply our faith!
- Love – Love is the most important of all.
1. Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. 2. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.
4. Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; 5. does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; 6. does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; 7. bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
8. Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. 9. For we know in part and we prophesy in part. 10. But when that which is [d]perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.
11. When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12. For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.
13. And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love
More to Come
If you want more of God and to bring his Kingdom forth into this world, then it is time to apply it. If you are NOT using what you have already received then how can you receive more. I am not talking about your salvation. I am talking about setting the captive free. Are you praying for people? Are you speaking love into them? What is love?
1 Corinthians 13 above states, 4. Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; 5. does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; 6. does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; 7. bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 8. Love never fails.
See You at 10:30 a.m. & 7:00 p.m. Today!
If you did not make it to the first service that is alright. Wayne & Stephanie Anderson will be here today and tomorrow. Today’s services are sure to be as powerful and even more so as the first service as the one that happened on Friday!
- 10:30 a.m – Revealing Faith Part 2
- 7:00 p.m. – Revealing Faith Part 3
Sunday Service Time:
- 10:30 a.m. – Revealing Faith Part 4 – If you cannot make it to any of the other services, it is o.k. Wayne and Stephanie Anderson will be here on Sunday Morning’s service as well. Do not miss out!